Saturday, December 18, 2004

Just Got A Hair Cut

Went to that salon at Carrefour. RM 12. Cheap leh! From their price list, it's suppose to be RM 15. But from what Mama told me, RM 12 is promo price. But it's been quite some time. Mama actually went there to cut before. So they recognise her.

Papa went with us. They say I look exactly like Dad. Like from the same Kueh Ka Pek mold.

The girl asked me how I want my hair to be cut. Asked her if layered would look good on me. She said my hair is already layered (What?!). I told her to just cut whatever she like, just as long as it looks good and suitable for me.

So basically she just trimmed it for me. Behind, side.... errr underneath. Looks almost the same, just not so thick. I like it.

Oh my God, what's wrong with me??! 26 and I still blush. I think it's been quite a while... No, more like years since I've let a girl cut my hair X_x. Felt pai seh. I wore specs and have to take em down while cutting. Can't see myself blush but I don't think you need to see to know you are blushing. ARGH, Get a grip!

Want to see my new hair cut? Hmm later lah. Just got out of the shower and it looked kinda fluffy. Later I"ll post pics. Hahaha.. so vain. XD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD *MuaHahAH* Bear bear so cute!!!! get Blush...HEhehehe...i wonder next time i see u then can make u blush or not..heheee..

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home