Saturday, October 23, 2004

A Familiar Face

While taking the LRT back from work, I noticed a girl looked pretty familiar. No lah not "her". But she looked like she used to study in the same high secondary school with me. I think she was one of the prefects. Hhmmm, now where's my school magazine?

So, I started thinking: if she get off in one of these stations and not the last one (or the first, depending on which direction you are going), means she's not from Subang Jaya. If she's not, why would she be studying at SMSJ (short form of my secondary school that I used to study)? Make sense, right?

There were 4 more stations left till the final one, which is Kelana Jaya. One after another, she didn't get off. She got off at Kelana Jaya alright.

Hhmmm.... what would happen if I walk up to her and say, "Hey, do you use to study in SMSJ?". Few posibilities:

1) "...."
2) *SLAP!*
3) "Have you been stalking me!!??" *SLAP!*
4) "Ham sap lou ahhhh!!" ("Pervert!!!") *SLAP!*
5) "Why yes, how do you know?"
6) *SLAP! SLAP!*
7) *KICK TO THE GROIN!*

Shoulda just ask her. No harm mah, right? The most I get is one of the above 7 response. Maybe next time. Maybe not.... hmmm all of a sudden I don't care at all already. Hahaha, what a waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home