Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Big Meeting Today!

Everyone for the urrmm.... account will be attending it. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hhmmm....

Some people still have to ask, when it's stated "attendance is compulsary" in the email *rolls eyes*.

I wonder what will happen. Will anyone complain about me? Hahah, we will see. Kinda sad that if anyone would want to complain about someone, they bring it up in the meeting and not talk to the person face to face like a "man" first right? I've seen it happened before. So, I won't be surprise if anything like that happens again.

Maybe there will be something to blog about tonight, or tomorrow lah. These few nights, quite late only go to bed. About 3:00 a.m. So, dunno I can keep it up till the meeting over or not. Maybe I can paint eyes on my eye lids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home