Sunday, October 17, 2004

What's Your Cowboy Bebop Theme Song?

Found this while surfing. Heheh, this is quite interesting. Fun for a Cowboy Bebop fan.

What's Your Cowboy Bebop Theme Song?

Give it a try and let me know!

Mine is "Blue":

my cowboy bebop theme song is blue

what's your cowboy bebop theme song?


Though the description is beautiful, this is a bit creepy. I've always wanted this song "Blue" to be my funeral song, you see. I don't want those took chiang took chiang ngee ngee ngor ngor played during my funeral. Please tell my parents, if anything "happens" to me. Oh, and I already have the CD. Just look for it in my stash of CDs: Cowboy Bebop - Blue.

Heh, you must be thinking that I'm a weird morbid sick person, who already have planned what he wants for his funeral ^__^.

Now Playing:Blue

"Life Is Like A Dream You Know? It's Never Ending.... I'm Ascending."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyo!! kawa!!!! choIiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! funeral song oreid selected!!! choiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! select a wedding song first before funeral la~ hou sam lei~~ aiyo~ my this friend very funny lah...ahhaa~ long time no chat wif u liao~ take care buddy~ no funeral songs please!!! -Mars-

12:39 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Hahah, did you try the song? It's beautiful.

Well, wedding song have to pick it with the "Mrs." mah. And, it's not happening anytime soon. Funeral... could be anytime.

So, pick a really good one. Not that I would hear it anyway whether it's being played or not. People might be playing the Barney the Dinosaur theme song also I won't know. Hahahah!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home