Tuesday, October 12, 2004

For Those Who Are Hurting Out There

Just when you thought your life sucks, there are those who had it worst.

Some may have someone to bear it with them. Some, alone.

We are all.... hurting inside.

Now Playing:On The Wind by Nekki Basara

There are times I'm sad
Times I want to hold you
Times I'm unreasonable
Times I feel down

Times I want to forget
Times I want to cry out
Before I knew it, there was a time
That someone wounded me

It won't be like this forever
The unknown darkness inside will clear away

On The Wind
The wind will take us away from here
If I look up at the sky
That wind will blow

Let me have the courage of when I was a child
The same stars still shine now in the sky

On The Wind
The wind will take us away from here
If I believe in it
That wind will blow


AnimeLyrics.com


"I am here for you, always."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home