Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Girls Generation

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO??! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO??! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You know what they say about that curious cat?

Sigh. Anyway, it all started hearing this song in that Korean reality TV show call 1 Night, 2 Days on KBS World.

They occasionally have it on and on last week's episode, while in the bus; one of them suggested to turn on the radio and listen to Girls Generation. And, the familiar tune comes out. The dude makes this funny retarded eyes rolled to the back white out head bobbing to the music.

So, guess what I did? Typing in Girls Generation Gee in Youtube and I got this:




Now. You. Will. Suffer. The. Same. Fate. As. I. Had.


It keeps playing in my head. And, yes. Now I have the mp3. Now I'm wondering what the rest of their songs sounds like. Cute dance moves though.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby


Photobucket
help...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous genergabasa said...

hahahaha indeed all of us here suffers the same fate!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home