Monday, May 04, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Korean Version

5's a company

Jandi! Jun Pyo! Jandi! Jun Pyo! Anymore of it, I'm going to crap Jandi and Jun Pyo!!!

No no I'm not watching the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango. I only secretly like one of the songs But my mom is. It's currently showing on KBS World.

Though it's showing on KBS World, but that doesn't stop my mom from watching it online. All because of my big fat mouth for introducing her to watching streaming TV shows.

Mom watching it for the guys? I highly doubt it. Never heard her praise any of the guys. Most probably most of them look too feminine for her taste.

Surprisingly, she talks more of Jan Di for being astonishingly cute and tom boyish. I think she secretly wants a daughter.

swine tails

I gotta admit though, Koo Hye Sun is incredibly cute with those pig tails.

I'm gonna be on the look out for the DVD set for my Mom from Speedy Video or something... they quite often bring in korean drama TV series DVD sets.

1 Comments:

Blogger ++FreyRa++ said...

I dont wanna hear bout Gum Jandi or Jun Phyo. I want Ji Hoo!!! Moaaarrr Ji Hoo!! MOAR! Muahahhaha!

Coz he's AWWWSUM!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home