Sunday, April 26, 2009

What Have I Been Up To

Stopped blogging for a few months. Couple of months back, bought a new computer and basically been pretty "busy" with it. Trying to install to the right settings, software and transferring data stuff. Play games that I always wanted to play, but the old one couldn't support.

So what's next? Both Casshern Sins and Gundam 00 has ended. I haven't been really following it, but I"ll watch and see if I want to continue reviewing them. But I"ll definitely do Sengoku Basara and Shin Mazinger Impact!

Dragon Ball Kai's been good. The remastered series where they cut out the fillers, and follow more closely to the manga. But I think everyone and their grand mother has seen DBZ.

Think that's it for the time being.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home