Monday, October 27, 2008

Weeaboo Food: Koala's March

I actually had these a feeewww months ago.

Took pics, was gonna blog it, but totally forgotten about it and the pics were rotting in the hard disk.

I usually don't buy much Japanese food, but after reading some weeaboo comments on various junk food; this, according to them, is very good.

So since an opportunity arrises when the Guardian Pharmacy shop near where I work had it on discount, I got it to try em out.

Here is the packaging:
Koalas' March

Yeah. I forgot to rotate the pic up.

After opening the box, here's the foil package:
foil

Just tilt your head to the side or something.

The cookies:
cookies

They look like... Koalas?

Close up:
close up

Yeap. Each is of different design. Soo cute!

The insides:
inside

So, Koalas are made of chocolate paste. It's just a thin cookie wrap around chocolate paste. Or, thin cookie filled with chocolate paste.

I gotta admit. It's quite delicious. Especially the chocolate.

But the price point even after discount doesn't make me wanna run out and buy a whole bunch.

Still, once in a while is ok.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home