Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Siiickk... Must Fight.. Drowsiness...

Rhino

Stayed home today due to my rhinosinusitis and fever.

Didn't even realised I have fever until the doc took my temperature.

Yay, stayed at home and can watch Gundam 00 you say? No.

Doc gave me a med for the nose... its the drowsy type. Took it and went to bed till lunch.

Some time in the middle I think I heard Dad came in and ask me if I was asleep.... or something else. I wonder what the hell was that about. Guess it wasn't important since he didn't mention about it again.

So, I tried a bit of experiment on the drowsy meds. I took it after lunch, and drank a cup of coffee.

Results? Still drowsy.

I took a second cup, less thick (I'm actually cutting down coffee). Results? Still drowsy.

The point of this? Ahahah I dunno.

Anyway, since I get it alot, I thought I read up on a more direct non-drug remedy.

Yeah, there's drink more water, get enough sleep, humidifier... then there's the scary nasal cleansing with water/salt water/saline/etc.

Wonder how well that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home