Sunday, September 16, 2007

Transformers (2007)

Chicks digs giant robots

By now, I bet everyone and his grandmother's dog have seen it. If you asked me, "Was it good?". I've seen it 5 times within a month. What do you think?

When the designs of the robots were first released, I was skeptical at first. Most of them looked like cracked M&Ms. But after seeing them animated in the trailer, it look great and started to grew on me.

Ever since the news of a Transformers movie been release, they have said it; it will be focus more on the humans instead of the robots. Yet, there are still people who whined about it. Personally I thought the robots still had enough screen time to produce fan-gasm.

Favourite parts of the movie:

- The robots.
- Bumblebee vs Barricade.
- Bumblebee communicating by his radio.
- Autobots' descend.
- The first time Optimus Prime and the Autobots transformed.
- The first time Optimus Prime spoke.
- Optimus Prime introducing the Autobots.
- Autobots hiding at Sam's home.
- The Final Battle.
- Classic lines like "You fail me yet again, Starscream.", "One shall stand... One shall fall.", etc.
- The OST


DVD and the OST's coming out in Ocotober 07. Definitely a keeper.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

5 times?! Next birthday want Transformers toys?

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home