Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"So, Are You Still A Virgin?"

Back when I was still working at the Big Green Dude:

Ms. L and Yen: Kawa, Kawa!! Come here!

Me: ??

Ms. L: Heheh, we have something to ask you.

Yen: Teehee!

Me: *scratch head*

Yen: I don't dare to ask lah.

Ms. L: Heh, I ask lah!

Me: Ask what? I got better things to do than looking at two hyenas.

*WHACK*!

Me: ASK LAH!

Ms. L: Okaylah, I ask. So,... are you still a virgin??

Yen: heheheheee!

Me: What kind of question is that lah!?

Ms. L: Haiyah, just answer lah! Curious only.

Yen: Heeheeheeee!

ME: -_-'

Me: What for you want to know??

Ms. L: I know what you are thinking: If you answer no, we might think you're a loser. If you answer yes, we might think you're the type that sleeps around.

Me: -_-"

Me: No woh!! I was thinking: If I answer yes, the two of you want to "compete skills" with me. If I answer no, the two of you want to take my virginity away from me.

*WHACK WHACK*!

Ms. L and Yen: ANSWER LAH!!

Me: NO WAY!!! Some things are best left discovered in bed. :P

*WHACK WHACK WHACK!*

Me: OI, Enough lah!! -_-#


What's with women and their questions?? Does it make any difference? And the last I've check, Men has no virginity - There's no hymen in their penis or anus!! Yes, I know when people refers to a guy as a virgin, it means he has not done the horizontal mambo before.

Till this day, I remain a mystery to them.

7 Comments:

Blogger lynnee said...

*ROTFLMAO*

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Me: No woh!! I was thinking: If I answer yes, the two of you want to "compete skills" with me. If I answer no, the two of you want to take my virginity away from me."

omfg, kawa, i LOVE your come back!!! ahahhaa! Clever answer!!/no1

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear.

sorry this probably means you're a no. possibly suckered enough to reach CLOSE to loosing it but no. ;p

why, men will announce it on a loudspeaker if they weren't. ;p

it's okay kawa-san - you still got your hands. ;p

mort

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynn: Heh!

mars: :P

mort: You're confusing me. Had enough sleep?

kawa

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha i meant you're still a virgin! no = having sex! sorry yes i didn't get enough sleep as usual! ahahha!

mort

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mort: *whistles to the Gatchaman theme song*

kawa

10:48 AM  
Blogger Applegal said...

Hahahaha! So kepo!! XD

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home