Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Welcome Back To The Human Race, Kawa!

*Bambaa-badananaa-danaaa~!!!*

Random shit post.

Ho-hoi! After some short spurts of breaks, yesterday was finally the day I go back to work. Got pretty lazy. Ahh, the "wonders" of holiday blues.

Felt lazy, but still lots of work to do. Office network speed didn't help. It was crawling like a snail. At one time I really felt like just throwing down the mouse, pack up and head home. It was about an hour away from after office hours. To quote myself:

"Network so damn slow!!"
"Leng leng, I'm going home lah."
"Bye bye!"
"Take care!"

But of course, I'm still sitting infront of the comp. Curses.

Need to discuss with manager on when I can take leave some more. I have less than a month's time to clear around 6 more days of leave!!! Getting a bit worried. Meditate on it, I will.

I guess the interview is a no go. It's what, literally the end of the month now? Who knows? But I'm not going to think about it anymore.

Archives will most probably be back after about a month's time.

Note to self: Need to collect that M&Ms from C. ML was so nice. When she went to Langkawi, she got me some M&Ms. Thank you! ^__^


*Bambaa-badananaa-danaaaaaaaaa~ badam chiang~!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home