Saturday, February 19, 2005

SMS From Ex No.3 Again

Wishing me Happy New Year. I replied her by wishing her have a good one as well and asked her how's her ang pow collection. She said she have not counted her ang pows yet. Okay, now I know she's not married yet.

She asked what I'm doing right now. Told her that I'm doing hard disk house cleaning. "Didn't go out?", she asked. "Go out where??", I replied. She answered, "Go out with friends and have fun?". I ask her back, "What friends??". Hhmmm, trying to check on my status?

Okay I admit, I'm being childish there. She asked why do I sound like that, no fun talking to me. I figured she might be online in ICQ, so I turned it on. Yup, she's on alright. I told her to talk in ICQ instead of wasting money sending SMSs back and forth.

I told her: "What do you want? Sorry if this sounds rude, If you need help or a favor, there's no need for small talk." She said she just wanted to talk, breaking the ice a bit... not needing or wanting any help, and why do I sound like "sek chor yuok" (In Canto: Eat Wrong Medicine) whenever she's talking to me. I told her, "No lah, had bad experiences with so called friend(s), who after you help them, they stop replying."

So we talked a lil and I tried to fling a lil mud at her. She didn't get it. So, I told her it was a typo and is quite tired tonight. *Whew*!

Hmm okay, I promise I"ll "grow up" the next time I talk to her. Sigh, kawa ah....

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

IMHO
Being indifferent/ treating her like every1 else is 1 of the way to show that u r way over her & she has no effect (bad or good) on u anymore

but then I don't hv 3 x-bf..

11:25 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

True. But the reality of it is difficult. For me anyway.

But when you have loved a person that much, no matter how it is... they will forever be a part of you, be it positively or negatively.

It's not like I want to be with her again. NO WAY!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home