Saturday, February 26, 2005

Are You Romantic Or Realistic?: Comment Post

Let's see:

"You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.
Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.
Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.
Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!"

I guess it's true. My fairy tale isn't like meeting a princess, fell in love blah blah, slay the dragon blah blah, and we live happily ever after in the big pink castle.

My fairy tale is that the girl would be with me no matter what, through thick and thin, rich or poor, sick or healthy.... and of course, I would be with her.

"We've always have each other."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

good luck.

it's virtually impossible to dream these days.

go with the flow and see where it takes you, man!

mort, the all wise knowing one. haw haw haw

6:41 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Aiya, I know lah! :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home