Saturday, October 09, 2004

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream, where you met a person, and totally fell in love with him or her? I have. Twice actually.

I can't remember much about the first one. It was very vivid when I woke up. I could even remembered how she looked like, her scent, the way she talked.

Like all good dreams, everything started to slip away. I could only remembered that I met her, and we fell head over heels for each other.

I can't beleive I dreamed about her again! For the second time! This time when I woke up, I started to write things down. Cause, like the first one, everything starts to slip away again. I only manage to jot down the important part of the conversation that we had:

Me "You!"

She: "Yes, it's me."

Me: "What are the chances of bumping into each other again? I miss you so much!"

She: "I miss you too!"

I hold her hand firmly.

Apparently, we talked some more. Can't remember much.

She: "It's time."

Me: "So soon??"

She: "I'm afraid so."

Me: "When will I see you again? Will I even see you again?"

She: "Hush now, we will."

Me: "How do I find you?"

She: "I don't know. I will be looking for you."

Me: "I will do whatever it takes."

She: "I know you will."

She gave me the sweetest smile that I've ever seen and a soft peck on the lips. Though it was just a peck, but it seems like forever. I felt... alive again.

Reality kicks in and I woke up. I used to think the first dream was just my body trying to tell me something. Get laid maybe?

But since the second, I'm not so sure about that anymore. A second dream with the same girl. Maybe I'm communicating with my soulmate? Is that even possible?

The theme for this post: River

Besides sharing the same name and name sake, I really love this song. Especially the lyrics. After the second dream, the lyrics makes so much sense now.

I"ll post the translated lyrics next.


"Where are you?..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home