Monday, February 07, 2005

Sunday's Shopping: New Clothes!

Clothes even after sale/discount is still not really cheap. I blame it on inflation!!!

Bought 2 tee shirts, a collar shirt(polo?) and a cotton pants. All from Nicole. Shirts are RM 19.90 and no discount. Pants err RM 49.90(?).

Ikuyoo:


The Blue Tee I bought. Bet colour will run after a while.


Orange collar shirt. Very striking! Look like those prison suits though.... -__-"


This one, I've been looking for this for ages!! I call it the Patamon shirt. What's a Patamon? Patamon is a cute hon joo (Hokkien for potato) looking Digimon with bat wings for ears.

If you do not know what's a Digimon -__-", click here.


^ Patamon! *snuggles cuddles* ^_____^


My cotton pants.

Heheh, guess what's my new favourite colour? Yup thats right, Orange!!! ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home