Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Random Stuff: 28/12/2004, Tuesday.

Well, what can I say? The past few days have been depressing. 55,000 and rising.

Kar Cher's on leave today. There isn't much work today at the office. Spent most of the time watching trailers at Apple.com. Shhhh! ;)

It all started when I visited Spawn.com's forum. Saw a post saying the Sin City trailer is out. Actually, I knew a movie of the comic book is in the works. The trailer is freaking cool. Check it out in my previous post!

When the truth seems so far away~ Buddha loves you and~ Jesus saves~

Kinda proud at how I reacted (especially emotionally) to some situations. Again, heh as I've said it to some of you before, guess I've matured some more and not as shallow. Heh, I'm not shallow one mah, just like to act out of character at times. ;)

This Friday is new year's eve. Wanted to go to the KLCC New Year's Eve countdown. Then heard friends saying that it will be jam packed, and will take forever to get home. Just like the last time. So, now I am having second thoughts. Hmm, We"ll see on Thursday. If I feel like going, I"ll go. If not, home.

The singing sea~ The talking treeees~

2005 is just around the corner and I have not made any new year's resolutions yet. I think I should make one this time. Some are already a work in progress.

I actually had cheap but oh so delicious sex food last night and this evening. It's basically McDonald's Sundae Cone Twist (vanila and chocolate flavour) with Choco Top. Actually, last night I wanted to eat Baskin Robbin's but pay's not out yet. Today? Pay's already out, but just felt like eating again and no Baskin Robbin's in sight.

There are actually people who do not know what's The Phantom of the Opera??! -_-". But who am I to judge people. I used to have not heard of the band F.I.R. "Fur?". Okay, people who dunno what's it, people who's not free and people who's too far away to watch with me. Hhmmm, how about...? Maybe...? Neh? >)

Just read a few posts of a friend's ejournal and articles. Simple, beautiful and deep. This is one of the reason why I love reading people's blogs. It's in Chinese though.

Life is just a dream you know, it's never ending~ I'm ascending~

I was hoping to put two more posts up but it's getting late. Sorry, Mrs. Wang Lee Hom. Guess I would have to answer your question another time. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home